The power distribution cabinet shell is a very important part of the power distribution cabinet. It plays a role in protecting the components in the du cabinet, and it can also neatly place the messy components and lines in the cabinet. So what material is generally used for the shell of the power distribution cabinet?
The shell material of the power distribution cabinet is generally made of different materials according to the different use and cost of the product. The general materials are as follows:
1. Cold-rolled sheet SPCC, mainly used for electroplating and baking varnish parts, low cost, easy to shape, and material thickness ≤ 3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T≥3.0mm, is also used for electroplating and baking varnish parts, low cost, but difficult to form, mainly flat parts.
3. Copper: It is mainly used for conductive materials, and its surface treatment is nickel plating, chrome plating, or no treatment, which is costly.
4. Stainless steel: Mainly used without any surface treatment, high cost. Features: rust-proof, corrosion-resistant, beautiful, reliable and durable, strong grounding.
5. Aluminum profile: materials with complex cross-section structure are widely used in various sub-boxes. The surface treatment is the same as the aluminum plate. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic board is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly used for surface treatment and high cost. P material is used for sprayed parts.
6. SMC composite material is the abbreviation of Sheet molding compound, that is, sheet molding compound. The main raw materials are composed of GF (special yarn), UP (unsaturated resin), low shrinkage additives, MD (filler) and various additives. Features: chemical resistance, light weight and high strength, good fire and flame retardant performance, good heat resistance, low thermal conductivity, excellent anti-aging performance and long service life.
At present, the power distribution cabinet industry uses more stainless steel shells because of its strong corrosiveness, resistance to rust, and beautiful appearance. SMC is a new type of material, although it has many advantages, but the price is relatively high. However, we can also choose different shell materials according to the purpose of the product
Post time: May-27-2020